Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold & The Platinum Cards Referral
10-25-2016, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: Today 01:44 PM by salsarocks.)
Exclamation UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold & The Platinum Cards Referral
**LINK HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED**

I would be delighted if you could use my link to apply for the following cards:

UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for a return flight from London to Marrakech.
  • Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
  • Two complimentary Lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
  • 10% off Hertz base car rental rates, plus a one car class upgrade and additional driver fee waived. Upgrades are subject to availability
  • $75 USD hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
  • Earn one Membership Rewards Point for virtually every £1 spent on your Card and two additional points for virtually every £1 spent with American Express Travel
  • With American Express Invites®, Cardmembers can enjoy access to purchase tickets to a wide range of sought-after events, including music, theatre and film, often before tickets go on sale to the general public. With a selection of more than 400 restaurants, global dining programme Taste from American Express Invites will also help you to find delicious places to eat on your travels
  • The Card includes travel and shopping Purchase Protection
  • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • 35,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your
  • Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent
  • Annual fee: £450

--> Apply here now! <--
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2016, 06:03 AM
RE: UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold & The Platinum Cards Referral
Thanks for sharing Smile Just applied.
11-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Quick confirmation that this link is working and I received 22000 points already (paid for car insurance and xmas holidays!)

Thanks for sharing your link
12-31-2016, 01:35 PM
Happy new year to everyone with lots of referrals! Smile
06-06-2017, 08:49 AM
It's a pleasure. Thank you for trusting me for your referral.

For any questions you might have about the cards you can always contact me via PM.

Thanks again!
07-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Thank you for choosing me for you referrals! Always happy to help.
10-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Brand new link for AMEX UK Gold & Platinum Referrals. Enjoy! Smile
10-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Excellent. Thanks for sharing. I applied using your link and I can now see 22000 miles in my account.

Thanks again!
12-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Link is still valid so feel free to use it for your UK Amex Gold & Platinum card applications!

Just a reminder that there is no minimum salary requirement and application decision is instant (max. 60 seconds); your new card can be with you in the next 3 days!

Merry Xmas!
Today, 01:46 PM
Brand new link for referrals so feel free to use it for all your gold and platinum applications!