Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bitconnect- Up to 40% ROI every month! Sign up now and receive 50% referral fee back!
07-30-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 07:12 PM by trubull.)
Bitconnect- Up to 40% ROI every month! Sign up now and receive 50% referral fee back!
10 REASONS TO JOIN BITCONNECT

Sign up now to receive 50% referral commission back on your first active loan with Bitconnect! Sign up here: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=trubull

1. Lending profit is around 1% daily.
2. This BCC coin is already #12 in the top crypto coins in CoinMarketCap
3. This coin will reach 100$ value this year. Tremendous value appreciation growth in just 1 and 1/2 year. Currently $67/coin.
4. No Country restrictions. Every nation can participate without any issue about their location.
5. Wallet system is smartphone compliant. Download Bitconnect wallet via Appstore and GooglePlay.
6. Support is Superb. Fast, Efficient and Reliable.
7. Website is complete with all information and How-To's and News Update. Best for all to educate newbies in cryptocurrencies.
8. Company is very transparent. All statistics and reports are accurate and real-time!
9. Global events, as well as, community events, are well supported and promoted.
10. 4 ways to earn money, thru Lending, Trading, Mining and Staking.
**Sign up be one of our partners and receive 50% referral commission back (RCB) on your deposits.** PM @bitconnectincome on facebook for details!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: Bitconnect- Up to 40% ROI every month! Sign up now and receive 50% referral fee back!
How to earn with bitconnect coin?
08-04-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: Bitconnect- Up to 40% ROI every month! Sign up now and receive 50% referral fee back!
(08-04-2017 05:28 AM)Martinjack Wrote:  How to earn with bitconnect coin?

Hi Martinjack, to earn with bitconnect coin is as simple as signing up with this link ( https://bitconnect.co/?ref=trubull ), sending some bitcoin in to fund your account and then transfer some or all of that bitcoin into bitconnect coins. From there you have some options. You can simply hold bitconnect coin and wait for the price of the coin itself to rise. Or start your first active loan which the minimum investment is $100.00 worth of bitconnect coin. Once you start a loan, you will be paid daily interest of roughly 1% on average for your loan. On top of that I will give you 50% of the referral commission I receive from you signing up with my link and making a loan. Simply send me a message once you have made a loan and send me your username and the amount you loaned and I will send you the 50%! I currently have $7500.00 invested total in exactly two months time and I have received just over $3000.00 in interest payments. The system works quite well.

I have some step by step instructions for signing up and starting your first loan if you would like, let me know!

Cheers