Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card Referral
09-15-2016, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 09:20 AM by admin.)
Exclamation UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card Referral
NOTE: THIS OFFER MAY HAVE EXPIRED.

Click Here to check the current offer

I would be delighted if you could use my link to apply for the following card, which in my opinion has the best sign-up bonus for a free card [£0 in the first year, £140 from year 2]; 22,000 MR points! (equivalent to 22,000 Avios/British Airways points/Virgin Atlantic miles!):

UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for a return flight from London to Marrakech.
  • Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
  • Two complimentary Lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
  • 10% off Hertz base car rental rates, plus a one car class upgrade and additional driver fee waived. Upgrades are subject to availability
  • $75 USD hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
  • Earn one Membership Rewards Point for virtually every £1 spent on your Card and two additional points for virtually every £1 spent with American Express Travel
  • With American Express Invites®, Cardmembers can enjoy access to purchase tickets to a wide range of sought-after events, including music, theatre and film, often before tickets go on sale to the general public. With a selection of more than 400 restaurants, global dining programme Taste from American Express Invites will also help you to find delicious places to eat on your travels
  • The Card includes travel and shopping Purchase Protection
  • If you don't use my referral link but instead apply directly on AMEX website, you will only get 20000 points; why should you lose on these extra 2000 points, specially when they are free? Wink

--> Apply here now! <--
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card Referral
That worked like a charm. Thank you for sharing!

Looking forward to my 22000 miles!!
09-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Thanks for sharing your link! No minimum salary requirement and the card arrived in less than a week!

22000 is indeed a huge sign-up bonus, enough for a return flight pretty much everywhere in Europe.
09-26-2016, 03:28 AM
Smashing! Thank you for sharing your link. Just applied for the card.

I am working towards a business club upgrade for a trip from London to New York early next year and these 22000 sign-up miles will definitely make my target easier!
09-28-2016, 08:30 AM
Smashing! Thank you. Applied a week ago via your link and received the card today Smile

Easiest 22000 Avios I have ever earned!
10-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Nice one. Applied a week ago and received the card today. 22000 air miles for a normal day to day spend of £2000 - that's a no-brainer! Smile
10-19-2016, 05:03 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just pocketed 22000 miles after using your link and having spend 2k!
10-27-2016, 03:34 AM
Exclamation RE: UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card Referral
Thank you for allowing me to refer you for your Gold or Platinum card and I really appreciate your kind words. Lately the referral link has changed though so please ensure that you use the link that can be found in this thread instead:
http://sharemyreferral.com/thread-2465.html - the most up-to-date referral link will always be in there [sorry but I cannot edit this thread here as I have created it as an unregistered user and no modifications are permitted]

Thank you once again Smile
Find all posts by this user